Who is Cato?
Cato provides secure network connectivity and services all over the world - typically within 25km of your customers' sites. The company delivers secure global network connectivity 'as a service' using Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) technology - which combines flexible software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) with end-to-end cybersecurity features.
The company's global private network backbone delivers end-to-end route optimisation for WAN and cloud traffic, and a self-healing architecture for maximum service uptime. They can offer your customers connectivity that is superior to the unpredictable public Internet, and more affordable than global MPLS and other legacy architectures.
What does Cato offer?
Cato provides excellent networking performance and reliability between your customers’ global locations, direct and secure internet access for all locations and users, and fast and secure access to cloud infrastructure and services.
The company’s portfolio includes:
- The Cato global private backbone network
- Security as a service for internet access across all locations and users
- Cloud datacentre integration
- Mobile access optimisation
- Edge SD-WAN capabilities
- Secure remote access
- Cloud application acceleration
- The Cato management application
Cato benefits for partners and end users
For Infinigate partners, Cato's SASE proposition - converging SD-WAN and security into a global cloud-native service - enables you to create new revenue opportunities while minimising friction with customers' existing environments and the load on their own IT infrastructure and support teams.
End customers benefit with the ability to:
- Easily migrate from MPLS to Cato's affordable backbone with end-to-end network optimisation
- Improve performance between global locations using Cato's affordable private backbone (v's unpredictable Internet or costly global MPLS)
- Provide direct, secure internet access to all branch locations and mobile users with built-in security as a service and without deploying security point solutions
- Optimise and secure cloud access with agentless cloud integration and global private backbone by any user, and from anywhere and without using premium cloud connectivity solutions like AWS DirectConnect and Microsoft ExpressRoute.
- Optimise and secure mobile users access with Cato client or clientless access options to physical and cloud datacentres and cloud applications.